As the name says, StrongVPN brings a simple software interface but strong connection. StrongVPN divides its package in regions you need and protocols. The basic package that cost $7 a month gives you the chance to choose the region you need and just 3 protocols (PPTP, L2TP and SSTP). For China Mobile provider, SSTP protocol would be the best choice.
- More than 500 Servers in 22 Countries.
- 24×7 Live Support
- Up to 2048 Bit Encryption
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Automatic setup application for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
- 12000+ Satisfied Customer Review.
- No bandwidth charges or speed limits
- The package plans are confusing.
- You just have 15 server switches a month for basic plan. So if you exceed the number of switches they will deduct it from your account. The servers can work well, though.
- For the problem of limited switches they advise their customers to purchase a second account for $2/month to have another region
- The basic package just gives you one region.
- One account, one device for basic package. If you need more you purchase a second account for the price of $2/month.
- If you think about sharing your account with a friend using your account, give up because the system is automated and every time you change the server or use it on 2 devices at the same time, you will receive an email with new login credentials for IOS.
StrongVPN can suit Chinese users because even without Chinese language on its software is pretty simple to manage their software.